Closed for Face to Face Exercise Physiology sessions from Monday 2nd August to Sunday 8th August 2021
Coordinated Fitness Health Services
Our Accredited Exercise Physiologists can prescribe a tailored exercise program to assist you in managing your health and reaching your goals.
Group Exercise Physiology
Diabetes Health Matrix
My Health for Life
Department of Veteran Affairs
Chronic Health Conditions
Coordinated Fitness procedures for Coronavirus (COVID-19)
As we enter uncertain times with the impact of Coronavirus I would like to update you on the procedures at Coordinated Fitness to keep everyone safe and healthy. I will not be discussing the specifics of disease as all of this information can be found on the QLD Health website
What I do want to do is outline the procedures for the Coordinated Fitness Clinic.
It is required that all people entering our clinic complete the following tasks:
- Wash your hands on entering and exiting the building
- There will be paper towels on the sink for you to use to dry your hands and a bin beside the sink to dispose of used paper towels.
- Bring a towel to your sessions to use on the equipment (there will be spare towels onsite)
- If you are using a pillow on a bench or mat please place your towel over the pillow
Coordinated Fitness team will be:
- Using antibacterial wipes after the use of equipment
- Cleaning all equipment after sessions
- Cleaning the toilets twice a day
- Washing towels and pillows daily
Please if you have visited any of the areas listed by QLD Health do not attend sessions for 14days. If you believe you have been around someone with Coronavirus do not attend sessions for 14days. If you or the support person who brings you to sessions feels unwell, please do not attend sessions.